Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In our continued efforts to improve your seller-fulfilled returns experience, we’re excited to announce the launch of the Returns Performance dashboard on October 21, 2021. The Returns Performance dashboard will help you monitor your returns performance and proactively address return-related issues.
The Returns Performance dashboard will focus on three key returns performance metrics:
- Return requests approved in less than 24 hours
- Total declined return requests
- Return-related buyer contact rate
Each performance metric will contain details for the following areas:
- Current metric performance
- Target metric threshold
- Definition of the metric
- Explanation of metric calculation
- Explanation of importance of metric
- Policy information
- 00:41 – Black Friday and Cyber Monday Information Announced!
- 03:11 – Coupon clipping feature
- 05:27 – Responding to customer reviews in now possible!
- 08:50 – Amazon Vine Fee starting October 12th
- 11:10 – Brand Referral Bonus
- 11:51 – Customer Engagement