Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Supply Chain Issues are on the rise for those selling physical products. This can lead to tons of issues including being sold out on Amazon for long periods of time.
For those of you in that situation, you are able to take Amazon Pre Orders, here is how you do it:
- Create an FBM listing for your product (if you do not already have one)
- You will then edit the listing to go to the back end
- And then set an “Offer Start Date”
Here are some things to keep in mind when using Amazon Pre Orders :
- The preorder date must be 30 days or less from the time you are setting it
- The preorder date is not flexible so once you set the date you need to make sure you can hit the actual date, if you are not 100% you should not use pre orders
With this feature you will be able to get in stock faster and as a result get sales coming in faster
Still Not Sure How to Launch Products on Amazon?
Use our years of Amazon experience to your advantage.
Learn more about our services today! Schedule a call with one of our Amazon Experts.