Whether you’re just starting out or you’re an expert selling on Amazon, understanding how to comply with Amazon’s terms of service, policies, and guidelines will make your life a lot easier.
As Amazon continues to see rapid growth, consumers are increasingly making purchase decisions with the help of one of the most powerful ecommerce tools: consumer reviews.
Despite the importance of product ratings and their prominence in the Amazon shopping experience, consumers and sellers alike have limited knowledge of how Amazon solicits and shapes that information. In this episode with Eva Hart of Jungle Scout, let’s talk more about the ins and outs of Amazon reviews and ratings and what are the latest ecommerce tools from Jungle Scout that you can use to your advantage.
- 1:30 – What’s the latest tool at Jungle Scout?
- 1:50 – Jungle Scout Introduces Cobalt
- 2:40 – Why are reviews so important to Amazon sellers?
- 3:43 – What are the challenges most sellers face in getting reviews?
- 5:11 – What are Amazon’s latest Terms of Service (TOS) surrounding reviews, and how do sellers keep up with the changes?
- 7:59 – What are some of the best ways for a seller to increase their product reviews and not get in trouble with Amazon?
- 9:39 – Strategies once you’ve get past the 30th review mark
13:20 – What is the difference between seller feedback and product reviews?
- 14:50 – Recommendations on how to handle negative reviews/feedback
- 16:20 – Tools sellers can use to get reviews that won’t get them in trouble with Amazon’s TOS
- 21:40 – What does Jungle Scout’s PPC/DSP management software do?
Still Not Sure How to Launch Products on Amazon?
Use our years of Amazon experience to your advantage.
Take a step back, and let us handle your consumer reviews! Schedule a call with one of our Amazon Experts.