If you have excess inventory in Amazon’s warehouse, we’ve got a treat for you!
Using Amazon’s Outlet deals you are able to turn your excess inventory in the FBA warehouses into an awesome sales opportunity. The special deals are Amazon-featured, limited-time, promotional offers displayed on the Amazon Outlet page.
To access the program, head to the “Manage Excess Inventory” page. From there Amazon will tell you which of your products are eligible for an outlet deal under the item’s current price showing either Outlet deal eligible (submit by creating an Outlet deal) or Outlet store eligible (submit by creating a sale).
To be eligible for an Outlet deal, a product must:
- Be currently available for sale and in Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Have a sales history and at least a three and a half star product rating on Amazon.
- Be in new condition.
- Comply with Amazon’s customer product reviews policies and price policies.
- Not be enrolled in Subscribe and Save.
- You cannot have had an outlet deal in the last 90 days.
Outlet deals are currently free for products that are eligible and selected!
Our team recommends checking your “Manage Excess Inventory” page as soon as possible to take advantage of these outlet opportunities.