It is officially Quarter 4 and you know what that means…it is time to start planning!
Sending inventory into Amazon – Plan to do this as soon as possible! In order for your products to be available for purchase please use the following guidelines:
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday – Products should arrive at the Amazon warehouse no later than November 6th.
- The December Holiday Rush – Products should arrive at the Amazon warehouse no later than December 3rd.
That being said, our TurnKey team suggests you plan even further ahead of these deadlines considering the Amazon warehouses are always behind during this time of year!
Planning out your shipments – Feel free to use the projection report template we’ve attached in this email. This will help you predict the inventory amount you’ll need in order to keep with the rush of sales you will get with Q4.
Amazon’s holiday return policy – Speaking of holiday shopping, Amazon’s new policy allows customers to return products that were purchased from November 1st to December 31st as late as January 31st. This applies to those of you selling through FBA as well as FBM.
TurnKey Says Goodbye to Amazon Giveaways!
As of October 10, 2019, Amazon Giveaways is no longer a feature hosted by Amazon. We loved this strategy so much and are sad to see it go!
That being said, the principles that made the giveaway effective still apply:
- Leverage social media, email lists, etc. in order to send people over to a landing page to collect even more customer email addresses.
- Use squeeze pages to share more information and connect with customers. Video is a fantastic medium to include on the landing page because it gives you the unique opportunity to talk to your customers and pitch to them as if you were in the same room.
- Offer a discount code to people who watch the video.
So don’t worry just because Amazon isn’t offering this feature anymore. You can still find ways to incorporate aspects of the strategy we taught you in your own way and have it really impress your customers and lead to more sales!
If you need more support, we have lots of other strategies to help you grow your sales so don’t hesitate to reach out.