Set your Slack to AWAY you have to upgrade your Amazon Storefront NOW!
Amazon recently added three new page additions to Amazon Storefront that will be a game-changer for you:
- Interactive Images: Add interactive points to an image of a product to point out key features.
- Image with Text: Add text on any position of the image you decide to upload.
- Background Video: Add a video that silently plays on a loop in the background. This video must be between 2-20 secs.
These three additions are huge for a few reasons:
- It adds more brand uniformity to your Amazon Storefront and allows customers to connect with you more
- Provides a stronger customer experience and makes your storefront much more interactive
- It provides further product information and helps customers make a stronger purchasing decision
- It also adds a professional look to your Amazon Storefront
In addition to this update, we have one more feel-good update from Amazon!
Starting September 1, 2019, sellers using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) will have the option to donate excess inventory in the US to select US charities. Amazon will automatically make eligible inventory available to charitable organizations when you choose to dispose of overstock, returns, and other unwanted items. The donation option will apply to inventory you select for disposal manually and through automatic disposal settings.