There’s no BEST autoresponder software out there. They all have their pros and cons. Depending upon your individual needs, different softwares are “best” for different people. That being said, we want to make sure the abyss of autoresponder options doesn’t suck you in and leave you unable to commit. Autoresponder sequences are a pivotal aspect when it comes to getting customer reviews and so we want you to take full advantage of this strategy.
So, here’s what you need to do:
- Read this article about our two favorite autoresponder software. But if you’re short on time, the main things that will help you hone in on the best fit would be:
- Price based on the volume of emails you anticipate sending
- Level of specificity based on the number of products and sequences you want to set up
- A/B testing and how much you want to monitor the results of certain sequences
- The metrics they measure like open rate, reviews received, and feedback received.
- If you also want additional tools beyond just the autoresponder
- Pick one software based upon your needs. Our two favorites:
- Write an engaging and compelling autoresponder sequence.
- Make that sequence live!
- Manage By Stats
- Feedback Genius
I know, you’re thinking, “But I don’t know how to write an engaging and compelling autoresponder sequence that leads to action. No worries! We are releasing a brand new course that not only will teach you how to write autoresponders that lead to action and reviews but also a ton of other review strategies that we have used to get tens of thousands of reviews for our clients.
Stay tuned to see what we have in the pipeline for you!