Account Executive, Partnerships, & Prospecting - Full Time Position Work From Home Anywhere in USA, Strong Base Pay + Commissions
This individual would help us full-time with conducting sales calls with potential clients, develop and grow partnerships with other complementary companies in the ecommerce space, create new prospecting systems & manage our prospecting team, attend conferences, and do anything else that we need to help with generating new business.
TurnKey is hiring this full time position that comes with strong base pay + commissions, full benefits, medical, retirement, and is completely virtual work from home. Amazon seller experience is not required, and sales experience is required.
Our company TurnKey Product Management is an Amazon consulting agency that helps companies sell their products on Amazon (through multiple services), the largest e-commerce platform. We are looking for a talented, motivated individual to run our entire sales department. This is the perfect time to join our company as we’re in the process of expanding our company from an Amazon only agency to becoming a full multi-channel e-ccomerce agency. We’re in the process of becoming a major player in the market.-
What does an Account Executive do?
An Account Executive is responsible for running our entire sales department. This includes everything from overseeing and running our sales systems, to generating new strategies for bringing in qualified leads, setting up new sales conversion strategies, conducting sales calls to determine if a potential client is a good fit to work with us, finding and developing partnerships, attending conferences, and managing a team of people to help with all of this.
You’ll love the flexibility of the job, in addition to the million dollars worth of experience you’ll gain by learning the best practices in e-commerce sales and marketing. TurnKey has built great systems and processes for team members to excel at their job. The skills you will learn at TurnKey will be valuable in any field you move into in your career, but we are hoping that you’ll stay with us for a long time.
Who is a good fit for this job?
Anyone who has the ability to lead other people, is ambitious, is detail oriented, interested in building relationships, and is genuinely excited to close deals is a great fit for this position. It requires you to be good at listening to customers needs, be a clear communicator, think quickly on your feet and work well with other team members. This is a remote position, so the ability to work independently and effectively in that environment is an important factor. This is a critical role as sales is the lifeblood of our company.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Conduct sales calls to determine if they are a good fit, and if so, for which service.
- Optimizing and testing our current sales systems to increase the results of our efforts.
- Creating new prospecting and sales strategies
- Handle client and potential client inquiries.
- Managing prospecting team members (currently only have 1).
- Using different platforms to communicate with customers – social media, emails, etc.
- Reaching out to clients for new deals and promotions.
- Recommending potential products or services to clients based on their questions, requests or comments.
- Providing accurate information to clients and potential clients in a timely manner.
- Keeping client records/interactions organized in our systems.
- Advising on company information.
- Reading scripts to answer commonly asked questions.
- Improvising in situations that arise that were not previously outlined.
- Creating systems to help the company grow.
- The harder you work and the faster you learn, the quicker we will increase your pay and responsibility in the company.
What are the job requirements?
- Based in the USA
- Work remotely from home
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work effectively with a team
- Prior experience in sales is required
- Have the ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively
- Show a hunger to learn and constantly improve at your job
- Have the humility to acknowledge that you can always improve
- Have the ability to remain professional and courteous at all times
- Available to work 40 hours a week
- No Amazon experience is needed for this position but it’s helpful if you do have some
What is the compensation?
This job has a base pay and an attractive commission structure. The base pay is dependent on your experience.
Our company also offers benefits which will be available for all full-time employees. This includes medical, dental, vision, 80 hours of paid time off per year, 5 paid holidays per year, retirement benefits, and other benefits packages.
In addition to this, we offer our team stipends that fall into two different categories: physical well being and fun/relaxation.
We offer a monthly stipend to go towards any physical activity to encourage our team to live a healthy lifestyle. This can be used for any physical activity such as a gym membership, yoga, any sports league, etc.
The other is an annual stipend that can be applied towards any relaxing or fun activity of your choice. This can be a spa day, a theme park, a nice meal out with friends/family, acupuncture, therapy, flights for a vacation, etc. It can be anything that you find relaxing and or fun!
How To Apply For This Job:
To apply for this job email email@example.com with the subject line “Website – Account Executive – I’m A Hard Worker In [Name Of City You’re Living In]”.
In the email, start your 1st full sentence with “I am the right person for this job because…” and attach your resume to the email.
We really appreciate you taking the time to read through this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.